- Release of congenital hand and finger deformity.
Cutaneous Closure of Congenital Spina Bifida
- Immediate closure of skin and subcutaneous component of spina bifida after dural repair by neurosurgeon.
- Primary repair of cleft lip and palate including bilateral cleft palate.
- Repair of complications of primary surgery such as fistula repair with local tissue or free tissue transfer.
- Secondary deformity repair upper lip revisions and rhinoplasty.
Surgical Management of Cutaneous Vascular Malformation
- Surgical intervention after failed medical therapy by Paediatrics team, especially if the tumour is causing significant problems to the patient, such as bleeding, obscuring view or swallowing.
- Includes hemangioma, Arteriovenous malformation, venous malformation and lymphangioma.